The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute under the umbrella of the Skills for Africa Program. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
This program will give you an overview over SAP’s Business Process Integration. It will focus on training you to become an SAP Consultant on our Cloud Platform. SAP Cloud Platform is a platform as a service developed by SAP SE for creating new applications or extending existing applications in a secure cloud computing environment managed by SAP. The SAP Cloud Platform integrates data and business processes.
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM A CANDIDATE:
As this program will be training graduates looking to pursue a career as an SAP Cloud Platform Consultant there is a specific need for:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Nigeria;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) before 29th April 2020.
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Management Information Systems / Information Systems / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Industrial Engineering. Business Administration is also accepted but only if you have educational in Programming/ Computer Science.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a home in or around Lagos as travel / accommodation is not provided;
- Candidates must be willing to work in Lagos, Port Harcourt or Abuja from July 2020-April 2021 if selected by a customer after the program;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence in end- April 2020 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training is essential. The program will last for 3 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus it is likely the training will take place online via a virtual classroom. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
Please share an English version of your resume while applying for this program
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Originally posted 2020-04-05 13:01:50. Republished by Blog Post Promoter