Compassion Representative Needed At Compassion Canada London – Canada
Compassion Canada, an international child development organization, is seeking a Compassion Representative whose primary responsibility is building relationships with Pastors, Churches, Artists & Speakers, Volunteers, and other Christian influencers in Canada, with the goal of increasing the number of sponsorships and/or donations to Compassion Canada, while serving on the Ministry Relations Team.
• Department: Marketing & Strategy – Ministry Relations
• Experience: 3-5 years
• Salary: TBD + Benefits
• Location: Edmonton, AB
Responsible for connecting and building relationships with Pastors, Ministry Leaders, and Volunteers in the ‘Alberta North’ (Edmonton-based) Region. This role’s primary function is to acquire sponsorship and donations contributing to the overall goal of releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
As outlined in more detail on the full Job Description, linked below, Compassion Representatives are expected to:
• Be a member in good standing of a church that is in agreement with the Statement of Faith of Compassion Canada.
• Have a working knowledge of church denominations and trends in Canadian Christian culture
• Have strong organizational and time management skills
• Be goal and outcome oriented
• Be a gifted public and written communicator
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and the ability to learn and use database software as required
• Flexible and open to regional and international travel, with a valid passport
• Sales and/or Church Ministry Leadership Experience.
Apply on Learn4Good