Dreams Skills Placement Agency – Our client, a Courier Company based in Lagos State is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Dispatch Rider
Job Location: Lagos
The dispatch rider will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items as needed.
- Organize item orders by editing for price and weight compliance
- Arrange shipments by checking stock to determine and anticipate delivery requirement, placing and expediting orders.
- Ship items by examining items, destination, route, rate and delivery time.
- Verify items shipped by matching waybills; reconcile quantities; note discrepancies.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.
- At least 1-year riding experience
- Not less than 20 years of age
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Proven experience as a dispatcher or relevant position.
- Must and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Originally posted 2020-04-11 03:52:07. Republished by Blog Post Promoter