Applications are being invited to apply for the France Government Scholarship For International Students 2020. This is Fully Funded scholarship in France to pursue Master Degree Program and PHD Degree program.
Campus France scholarship allows applicants to have Any Academic background from any Nationality can apply for this Full Free scholarship. This French Government Scholarship is sponsored by France Ministries of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE) and of Higher Education.
France International scholarship 2020 is Launched by France’s President Emmanuel Macron, and the main motto of this Fully funded scholarship for international students is to Make Our Planet Great Again.
France Government Scholarship to Study Abroad 2020 Details
- Scholarship Country: France
- Scholarship Level: Master Degree Scholarships, PhD Degree Scholarships
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded International Student Scholarships
Deadlines: Different Deadlines for Each Country
France Government Scholarship is a golden opportunity to study abroad for free. It is a Fully Funded International Student Scholarships to study abroad.
- Exemption of Tuition Fees
- Monthly Living Allowance
- One Return Air Ticket
- Free Visa Application (For Pakistan Only)
- Free Health/Medical Insurance
Eligible Countries for French Scholarships
The List of the Eligible Countries for the Full Scholarships For International Students in France are given below.
For Master Scholarships List of Countries: Pakistan, Japan, Malaysia, New-Zealand, Singapore, and South Korea, Australia, India, Indonesia
For Ph.D. Scholarship 2020 List of Countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New-Zeland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapour, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taïwan, United Kingdom, United States of America, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong-Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Island, Israel, Italy, Japan.
Eligibility Criteria For Master Degree Scholarship
There are Different Eligibility Criteria for the Countries. Information on Eligibility is given below.
For Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New-Zealand, Singapore, and South Korea:
- Possessor be pursuing an undergraduate degree (Bachelor),
- Not have Resided in France after April 1st, 2019.
- They must enroll in the Master’s program before October 2020.
- The applicant should not be over 28 Years
- Applicant Must hold a 4 Year Undergraduate Degree
Eligibility Criteria For PhD Scholarship
- Possess a doctoral degree for less than five years on the date of submission of the application
- can be any nationality mentioned above
- Not have resided in France after September 1st, 2019.
- The postdoctoral contract must take effect between September and December 2020.
So, there are 2 Deadlines for France Government Scholarships for International Students 2020.
For Master Scholarship Pakistan: 1st May 2020
For Master Scholarship Other Countries (Listed Above): 5th April 2020
For Ph.D. Scholarship Other Countries (Listed Above): 5th April 2020
How To Apply
All links of Pakistan and other countries’ scholarship in france is given below You can click and read once more official details given in those links then at the end fill the form.