Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Manager
Ref No: 1900000KXS
Job Location: Abuja
Main Purpose of Role
- Network Operations Management is the leadership and management of all centralised Network Operations functions to agreed cost baseline and Customer Satisfaction.
- It is applicable to Fixed and/or Mobile Networks includes all related power/plant and associated infrastructure.
Main Responsibility Areas
- Organizational Leadership & Development
- Contractual Service Delivery
- Business Development & Support
- 3rd Party Management
- Profit & Loss.
- Organizational management and development
- Ensures Network operational performance
- Interface management to subcontractors & 3rd parties
- Ensure processes and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated
- Customer liaison for escalated Network Operations matters
- Employee Motivation
- Operational Reporting
- Budgeting & Control.
- Customer CTO (or equivalent)
- Customer Care (or equivalent)
- Customer Team
- 3rd Party suppliers & Subcontractors
Key Performance Measures:
- Customer satisfaction
- Network KPI’s
- SLA’s & OLA’s
- Employee churn
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent and having minimum 10 years of Operations and Maintenance in vendor environment
- Managed Service Management
- People Management
- Process Management
- Customer Service
- Business Awareness