Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, a Credit Guarantee company in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Our client a credit guarantee company is currently searching for an Operations Officer, who will work closely with the Head of Operations to drive business volumes from respective Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs).
- This includes but not limited to transaction origination, monitoring of guarantee portfolio, claims process management and driving of new business volumes.
- The candidate will take on a variety of strategic responsibilities helping to shape the Company’s operations. As one of the core mandates of the Company is to de-risk Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) lending.
- She/he shall collaborate with PFIs to improve access to finance for MSMEs.
- A post-graduate qualification in Business, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- S/he must have at least 5 years’ experience relating to guarantee operations and/or banking pertaining to lending to the MSME sector.
- A background in Banking, Insurance or Trade Finance is essential.
- Extensive experience with commercial banking in MSME lending, credit appraisal and evaluation, financial analysis, revenue management, financial modelling & forecasting, compliance & regulatory issues and administration functions.
- Experience in a fast growing, challenging business environment
Originally posted 2020-04-10 10:51:03. Republished by Blog Post Promoter