Simeon’s Pivot is a Management Training and consulting firm with a focus on Performance Improvement. We work with our clients (both individuals and corporations) to bring about enhanced performance by closing performance gaps through Status Revealing Diagnosis & Assessments, Training and Development, Performance Management, Leverage SolutionsTM
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
This is not limited to the following:
- The Pharmacy Supervisor is responsible for all aspects relating to proper pharmacy management as well as for medical supply within the project.
- Monitoring orders and supply.
- Monitoring the cold chain,
- Team management.
- Medical profile with a Nigerian qualification: Pharmacist, Pharmacist Technician, Pharmacist Assistant, Nurse, Midwife.
- Fluency in spoken and written English language
- Strong work ethic: punctuality, responsibility and flexibility
- Capacity to work in a team
- High level of motivation
- Good Computer skills (excel, word)
- Previous experience working in a pharmacy supply for hospital projects.
- Sound relationship and customer service management skills.
- Ability to maintain open lines of communication with all stakeholders including regular face-to-face visits and frequent calls.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver strategic business plans, initiatives, cost reductions and savings.
- High level of personal and professional integrity coupled with strong work ethics and a high degree of flexibility
- Strong team building skills and continuous improvement efforts in a meaningful way to assure operational success and employee satisfaction.
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency and purpose balanced with strategic
Qualifications / Experience
- Must be married
- Have good knowledge of pharmacy setting
- Must be between age 37-45
- Must have sales experience
- Must be an intermediate level user of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Basic salary of N60,000 monthly.
Method of Application
- If you are not qualified for this position, please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Originally posted 2020-03-28 09:39:40. Republished by Blog Post Promoter