Landshop is Nigeria’s Premier Real Estate Co-Investment hub, designed to unlock the wealth of the land and ensure everyone can become a proud land or home owner through our unique co-investment features; irrespective of their social status, credit rating or location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Chevron Drive, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos
- We are recruiting competitive Sales Executives to develop sales strategies and attract new clients
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing the sales of our properties.
- Get the sales using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Generate leads and follow through on sales leads
- Forecast sales, develop out of the box sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management about sales funnel
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Proven real estate sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience using a CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- B.A / B.Sc Degree or equivalent
- Has experience setting goals and meeting targets
- Candidates residing around Lekki-Ajah and environs are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Real Estate Sales experience is a major requirement for this vacancy.