Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketer
Job Location: Rivers
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships with major International Oil Companies and notable Multinationals in Nigeria.
- Identifying and developing wholesale Energy supply opportunities in IOCs and Multinationals
- Strategic implementation of new business development initiatives
- Developing and leveraging the company’s business profile and existing relationships
- Tender writing and submission
- A Degree (B.Sc / HND) in a relevant field of study with at least Second Class Lower / Credit grade
- Postgraduate Degree / MBA or other relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
- 3 years minimum experience as a Marketer within the IOC’s or other Oil & Gas Servicing Company.
- Proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Good understanding of the wholesale Energy products supply market within Nigeria
- Verifiable network of contacts within the IOC’s / oil & Gas Industry / Multinationals.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team and deliver results
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skill
- Strong background in preparation of bids, negotiation and client relationship management
- Must be female.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
No. 4 Chibeco Avenue,
KM 16 Aba / PH Expressway,
Note: For Enquiries Call: 08125387755 or 0701106006
Originally posted 2020-04-08 17:30:44. Republished by Blog Post Promoter