.NET Developer Jobs Are Open At Robert Half Technology Hamilton – Canada
We are currently hiring .Net Developer for our client located near Burlington. Below are all the details please apply if this opportunity suits your requirements.
Typical Duties Include (but are not limited to):
• Gathering and Analyzing requirements needed to solve specific business problems.
• Communicate ideas effectively with stakeholders across different business units in both business and technical terminology.
• Design, develop, and document solutions from start to finish, independently or within a team.
• Assist in the maintenance, support, and updating of our existing codebases.
• Research and learn new technology and tools in software development on an ongoing basis.
• Provide input in the overall long-term direction of IT development initiatives.
• Key Skill Requirements:
• Excellent results oriented planning, organization and project skills
• Self-starter with an ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to effectively multi-task
• Ability to prioritize work effectively
• Ability to gather and interpret user requirements
• Ability to build healthy relations with staff and senior level managers across various business units and departments
Key Education / Experience Requirements:
• 2-5 years of experience in a software focused role is required (coop experience will be considered)
• University degree or College diploma in a Software focused program is required
• Experience with WinForms or WPF, ORM (Entity Framework), HTML 5, jQuery is an asset
• Experience with Azure Devops, Team Foundation Server, and nuget packages is an asset
• Experience with Microsoft Blazor technology is an asset
• Experience with Microsoft SharePoint multiple versions is an asset
Technology doesn’t change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can’t think of a more fitting mantra. We’re extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it’s where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you’re looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office to learn more about this position.