The educational program is open for international students who want to commence the master’s degree coursework at the university in Canada.
Course Level: Masters
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Degree is available in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants must need to take admission in master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants should apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must arrange to have official transcripts sent directly to upload all required documents for your application at my.laurentian.ca.
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The successful students will receive $3,000 during the period of the master’s degree course.
Application Deadline: April 1st