BlueSlip is recruiting for:
Job Title: Students Support Executive
- To provide an effective and customer-focused frontline support service to students.
- To deliver efficient and professional information, advice and support to meet the needs of students on academic issues.
- To provide a seamless referral service to specialist services.
- Provide a frontline support service, in identifying and resolving student issues, and where specialist service interventions have been identified, to ensure that the necessary referrals are made efficiently and professionally.
- Identify important or urgent issues and ensure that they are escalated appropriately to the relevant units.
- Provide information, advice and support to students on academic issues through structured sessions and informal drop ins.
- Efficiently assess the student’s need, to enable appropriate onward referrals and make recommendations for ongoing support.
- Maintain appropriate records and management information statistics in relation to the school, and facilitate information sharing to ensure effective service delivery.
- Prepare and disseminate a range of information and guidance materials, workshops and events for students including: face-to-face, telephone, paper and online.
- Develop appropriate and effective ways of communicating with students.
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of policies, issues and legislation relating academic issues.
- Collect and review feedback from students by appropriate means, as part of the continuous quality improvement plan.
Minimum years of experience
B.Sc /HND /MSc
- BSc in any social science field or related
- MBA is compulsory and advantageous
- A Female is preffered
- Cognate work experience of 5 -7 years.
- Experience of delivering high quality customer services, with the demonstration of a strong understanding of how to respond to differing stakeholders’ needs.
- Experience of developing good working relationships (e.g. partnerships) with colleagues from different parts of a company, showing understanding of the interdependencies that affect the work of other staff/teams in the organisation.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to prioritise workloads in the face of conflicting demands, using own judgment to ensure the work is completed to time and deadline.
- Evidence of ability to provide a high level of all of the following: professional judgment, confidentiality, diplomacy, cultural awareness and sensitivity, when liaising with staff, students and other key stakeholders.
- The postholder must have an appreciation and general understanding of the Data Protection Act, Safeguarding legislation, the Equality Act and Codes of Ethics for confidentiality.
- The Ability to work within a team.
- Candidates should be self-starters, have energy and enthusiasm for education and an educational environment and be able to work with a wide range of people, often under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email below using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Send your applications to: email@example.com